We are now hiring substitute teachers for the 2018-19 School Year.
Please fill out our online application, using the link below - upload your resume and letters of recommendation. https://platform.teachermatch.org/applyteacherjob.do?jobId=25043
Qualifications for Substitute Teachers:
1. Colorado Teaching License or Colorado 5 or 3 Year Substitute Authorization
2. Complete Substitute Application (via district website - Substitute Application)
Once a completed Substitute Application, and you have met the qualification (Teaching License or Substitute Authorization), you will be taken into consideration for a Substitute Position.
To obtain a Substitute Certificate, you will need to contact Colorado Department of Education : (303) 866-6600 or go online using this link to the CDE site.
Substitute Pay Rates:
- Daily Rate: $15.58 an hour
- Long Term Substitute Teacher Rate: $28.74 an hour (Must be "Highly Qualified" to fill a Long Term Sub Position)
- Permanent Building Substitute Rate: $19.55 an hour
use this link to email firstname.lastname@example.org