Enrollment & Registration
Pre-registration closed July 15 to be considered for a seat on the bus.
New Families and families that missed the window may still pre-register by filling out the pre-registration but students will be placed on a waiting list until a seat becomes available. Get on the waitlist!
Need Help? Transporation@summitk12.org
Make sure your Chromebooks are charged and working on the first day of school!
If your Chromebook needs repair please email, call or visit:
TechHelp@summitk12.org | 970.368.1888
Central Administration Offices between 11am-1pm Monday-Friday
Blocksi tool information & sign up.
To Enroll A New Student
See your school site for enrollment steps:
Summit High School
Snowy Peaks Jr. & Sr. High School
Summit Middle School
Breckenridge Elementary School
Dillon Valley Elementary School
Frisco Elementary School
Silverthorne Elementary School
Summit Cove Elementary School
Upper Blue Elementary School
Registration for New Students
Once enrolled, you should receive an email with your PowerSchool login information.
Elementary Parents: Go to the Parent Portal in PowerSchool
Middle & High School Students Requires Appointments to Register:
• Summit High School: Neta.Hodsonsummitk12.org
• Summit Middle School: Shannon.Williams@summitk12.org
Students continuing in Summit School District schools from one school year to the following school year will be automatically enrolled for the new school year and grade level. Continuing students do not need to be re-enrolled each year. This also applies when moving from Elementary to Summit Middle School and to Summit High School. Parent or Guardian should complete the Registration annually through PowerSchool as follows:
Go to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. From the Parent Portal:
- Log into your parent account (the same way you would check your student’s grades)
- Select the student you wish to register along the top left
- Select the "Registration" link on the lower left hand side
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms
In District Open Enrollment & Out of District Enrollment
- In District Open Enrollment Letter/Application (writable); click here to view PDF
- Out of District Enrollment Letter/Application (writable); click here to view PDF
- Elementary School Attendance Area Boundaries Map
In compliance with C.R.S. 22-33-104.5(3)(e) please complete this form for Homeschool:
There will be no fully remote option for the 22-23 school year.
Please contact your school for more information.