To enroll your student attending Summit Middle School, Summit High School or Snowy Peaks, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the New Student forms for the school:
2. Schedule an Enrollment Appointment
- Summit Middle School: Make an appointment with the SMS school counselor for new student enrollment by calling 970-368-1220.
- Summit High School: Make an appointment with the SHS school counselor for new student enrollment by calling 970-368-1126.
- Snow Peaks Jr/Sr High School: Make an appointment with the SP Principal for new student enrollment by calling 970-368-1900.
Note: Middle and High School athletes need to have a sports physical for after school sports. Please check the school website for sports dates, sports form and any additional enrollment forms.
To Enroll in the SSD Preschool Program, please visit the Preschool Page.
To enroll your student attending any SSD Elementary school, please follow the steps below:
1. Gather All Necessary Documents
- Click here for Student Enrollment Profile for Grades Kindergarten-12
- Click here for Home Language Survey
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records Click here for Colorado Immunization Requirements
- Proof of residency for Elementary
- Prior school contact info/report cards, high school students must provide unofficial transcripts
- Custodial Power if needed
- Info on IEP or 504, if applicable
2. Email all documents via email to the school Admin Assistant.
3. Schedule an Enrollment Appointment with the school Admin Assistant.
- Breckenridge Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 368-1300
- Dillon Valley Elementary - email@example.com (970) 368-14000
- Frisco Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 368-1500
- Silverthorne Elementary - email@example.com (970) 368-1600
- Summit Cove Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 368-1700
- Upper Blue Elementary - email@example.com (970) 368-1800