Enrollment & Registration
To Enroll Your Kindergartner for 2023-24
Enroll your Kindergartner for 2023-24 using this form. Please note: Your enrolling kindergartener must turn 5 on or before October 1, 2023.
To Enroll A New Student for 2022-2023
Coming soon: 2023-2024 Enrollment Forms for New Students
See your school site for enrollment steps:
Summit High School
Snowy Peaks Jr. & Sr. High School
Summit Middle School
Breckenridge Elementary School
Dillon Valley Elementary School
Frisco Elementary School
Silverthorne Elementary School
Summit Cove Elementary School
Upper Blue Elementary School
Registration for New Students
Once enrolled, you should receive an email with your PowerSchool login information.
Elementary Parents: Go to the Parent Portal in PowerSchool
Middle & High School Students Requires Appointments to Register:
• Summit High School: Neta.Hodsonsummitk12.org
• Summit Middle School: Shannon.Williams@summitk12.org
Students continuing in Summit School District schools from one school year to the following school year will be automatically enrolled for the new school year and grade level. Continuing students do not need to be re-enrolled each year. This also applies when moving from Elementary to Summit Middle School and to Summit High School. Parent or Guardian should complete the Registration annually through PowerSchool as follows:
Go to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. From the Parent Portal:
- Log into your parent account (the same way you would check your student’s grades)
- Select the student you wish to register along the top left
- Select the "Registration" link on the lower left hand side
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms
In District Open Enrollment & Out of District Enrollment
- In District Open Enrollment Letter/Application (writable). (For Elementary: I want my child to go to a school other than my 'home' school.)
- Out of District Enrollment Letter/Application (writable) (I live outside of the County and want my child to attend school in Summit).
- Elementary School Attendance Area Boundaries Map
In compliance with C.R.S. 22-33-104.5(3)(e) please complete this form for Homeschool:
There will be no fully remote option for the 22-23 school year.
Please contact your school for more information.