WHY DO DISTRICTS NEED A STRATEGIC PLAN?
Strategic Plans are designed by districts to outline a coherent vision, describe the strategic priorities that will guide their actions, and identify the measurable targets that allow them to monitor progress towards goals. Summit School District’s Vision 2020 v 2.0 has guided the district’s work for the past 5 years.
- 2020-12-18 You're invited to the Steering Committee
- 2021-1-20 Welcome Steering Committee Members
- Steering Committee
- 2021-1-25 You're Invited to the Listening Tour
- 2021-2 What is a Strategic Plan? Video
- 2021-2 Listening Tour Report
- 2021-5-27 Strategic Plan Draft
- 2021-6-1 We want to hear your insight about the District Strategic Plan
- 2021-6 Strategic Plan Preview Video
- Strategic Plan Preview Results