New to Summit
about 1 month ago
Welcome to Beautiful
Below we have outlined the steps for Enrollment with Summit School District.
Please check the school's website for additional information.
To receive New Student Information for Secondary Students, please click the links below:
To Enroll in the SSD Preschool Program, please visit the Preschool Page.
To enroll your Elementary Student, please follow the steps below:
1. Gather All Necessary Documents
- Click here for Student Enrollment Profile for Grades Kindergarten-12
- Click here for Home Language Survey
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records Click here for Colorado Immunization Requirements
- Proof of residency for Elementary
- Prior school contact info/report cards, high school students must provide unofficial transcripts
- Custodial Power if needed
- Info on IEP or 504, if applicable
- Please return all the documents to the school secretary.
Middle and High School sports need to have a sports physical for after school sports. Please check the school website for sports dates, sports form and any additional enrollment forms.
- Breckenridge Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dillon Valley Elementary - email@example.com
- Frisco Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silverthorne Elementary - email@example.com
- Summit Cove Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Blue Elementary - email@example.com
2. Schedule an Enrollment Appointment
Dillon Valley Elementary (970) 368-1400
Frisco Elementary (970) 368-1500
Silverthorne Elementary (970) 368-1600
Summit Cove Elementary (970) 368-1700
Upper Blue Elementary (970) 368-1800