The Preschool Application for the 2023/2024 School Year is open
March 1-March 31st
The Application is under the Enrollment Section below.
Supporting All Children
We are an integrated preschool program and are dedicated to meeting the needs of all children. We understand that all children benefit from the opportunity to interact with similar age peers and to learn about their world in a high quality inclusive early learning environment.
About the SSD Preschool Program
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Special Education
- Age Requirements
- Days, Times, Tuition Costs
- Preschool Curriculum
- Parent Resources
- Health Forms & Immunization Information
- School Meals
Vision, Mission, Values
Days, Times, Tuition Costs
Health Forms & Immunization Information
We don't want the cost of preschool to deter families from enrolling!
Families who qualify for and are offered a slot in our preschool program, may receive tuition assistance to cover some, or even all, of their child's preschool tuition costs.
To help simplify the process, families are able to see if they qualify for one or more of these programs directly through the online School District Preschool Application, no need to submit separate applications for these programs.
Our Preschool Program partners with:
Pay Preschool Tuition (September- May)
* Payments can be made at:
* Click Invoices to see your Account Overview & click payment options to select 1 of the 3 options below:
- Pay Remaining Amount (balance of the entire year through May)
- Pay Next Amount Due (monthly tuition due)
- Pay Other Amount* Add your selected option to the Cart
* Checks can be dropped off at your schools front office or mailed to Summit School district C/O Preschool POB 7, Frisco, CO 80443
* Bills are mailed out monthly starting in August for September Tuition.